Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Why I Post

I began writing here because I feel there are a lot of things continually rolling around in my head that I want to get out. In the past it has resulted in me saying way too much in communal settings, or ranting in other people's forums. Basically, I've spewed in appropriate places (like the sink, instead of the toilet).

So, by writing here, I can throw down my thoughts, feel as though I'm still communicating them, and hopefully control my verbal and/or written outbursts in other venues. As an added bonus, I can come back to my thoughts later (I'm big on journaling, but the onset of email and internet in my life in the past 4 years has limited this practice unfortunately) and see where I've been.

In that light, I want to point out that I in know way believe my thoughts here are the exhaustive truth on whatever topic I may be writing. I am putting thoughts on paper (am I really?) for the sake of churning them over. If you want to enter into that, then I would be honoured. To churn together would be a delight. But I am sure you will see some topics and thoughts turned over and over as we journey together toward greater understanding of life and truth.

For the posts that proceed and follow, I ask for grace, as I will certainly need it.

No comments: