Friday, December 7, 2007

Andy Hits the Blog Zone

Well, after years of waiting, and managing many others sites, I think it may finally be time to enter the world of a personal blog. Now that the blog fad is over and everyone's on Facebook (which I'm sure will soon also be fading into the land of has-been), I feel it appropriate for me to jump in and voice my thoughts to online ear.

It may take a bit to develop, so sit tight (not that any of you really care), and don't fret. My desire is basically to use this as a place to drop lines about the things I care about, the things that cross my mind, and the people I wish to draw attention to. If you have something you wish me to profile or write about, then let me know. Not that anyone will actually be reading these musings...

Till I return, peace friends.

AJ

No comments: