Friday, December 7, 2007

It's True, I Like To Rant

One of the reasons I have finally started this thing up is that I like to rant. I have a hard time not being passionate about things. If I actually give (have) the energy to care about something, I always care hard. It's like falling in love. If you're going to fall, you might as well fall hard. Ask my friends, I've always been a 'fall hard' type of guy when it comes to everything: sports, politics, love, faith, friendships, hobbies, etc.

So, after spending the last years saving my rants for other comments on other people's blogs, I figure it's time to leave my friends alone and start up my own. Now there's a place for people to fight back. I welcome the interaction.

I hope to fill these pages (?) with notes about things I truly care about, though the mundane and irreverent will no doubt slip in. I ask that you choose your time well in reading and viewing what may come. Much of it will probably rot your brain so please don't read it all. And everyone knows I'm longwinded so stop reading a post at anytime. Like right now. Cause I may just carry on forever...........

Well, thanks for making your way here and I hope you enjoy the visit.

God bless,
AJ

No comments: