Saturday, April 22, 2017

Who Is Ready For More AJ Renton?

Hey world!

Welcome back to the life of Andy Renton.


I thought about getting back into the writing/blogging scene a year or two ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to get access to my old blog! I then got bogged down in the process of creating a new one.

Well guess what?

I figured it out!

I'm back!

The question is, are you ready for me?

I'd love to hear if you are interested in reading my thoughts/experiences. Ideas for posts include:

  • Musings about current events
  • Book reviews
  • Spiritual insights
  • Sports, sports, and more sports
  • Sharing personal experiences
  • Renovations and home design (a hobby of mine)
  • Beer reviews
Let me know if you're out there listening, and what you love hearing about.

All the best friends.

No comments: